This recipe comes from the gorgeous Kayla Itsines who describes it as a healthy Snickers in a bowl! YUMMY!
- 3 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 Teaspoons 100% natural peanut butter
- 35g Tinned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 10g Low-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 Cup/250ml a2milk
- 30g Natural Muesli
- 1/2 Medium banana peeled and sliced
- 1 Tablespoon raw cacao nibs
- In a heatproof bowl, cover the dates with boiling water and leave to soak for 30minutes to soften. Drain.
- Place the dates, peanut butter, chickpeas, cacao powder, yoghurt and milk in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- To serve, pour the smoothie mixture into a bowl and top with the muesli, banana and cacao nibs.