- This event has passed.
Cooking Class Saturday 11th November
November 11, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join Practitioners Simone Kopkas and Sara Millikin, from A Healthy View for a fun and informative whole food cooking class on how your food choices impact immunity, hormones, mood, energy, weight and brain function.
We will cover:
• pantry essentials
• cooking short cuts
• healthy snack ideas
• ingredient substitutes
• solutions for fussy eaters
• how to read a label for maximum nutrition
• cooking techniques for ideal flavour and texture
• Real Chai iced tea
• Activated Nuts
• Fresh Fennel and Sumac Hummus
• Summer salad
• Grilled Monk Fish with summery spices and grilled vegetables
• Raw Chia and Almond Dessert with Faux Cream
• Plus we will cover how to make Bone Broth, Ghee and Kefir
• All with cheeky glass of wine!
Friday 10th November 10am-1pm OR Saturday 11th November 1pm-4pm
1 Shirley Road Wollstonecraft SYDNEY 2065
Please bring an empty tummy, lots of questions and be ready for some fun!
TO REGISTER, GO TO: