– Michele Chevalley Hedge
Teenage Nutrition and Diet Presentation
Included in this Nutrition for Teenagers presentation is vital information on;
• what are hidden sugars and hidden sugar effects
• what you can learn from reading a food label
• how our food effects your hair, skin, hormones and body shape
• how food effects your academic performance
Deputy Principal of Queenwood , Mrs Erica Thomas commented on the evening for the local newspapers…
“This was a wonderful opportunity for girls and their parents to consider the importance of nutrition in their lives. Michele’s presentation was thought provoking and practical.”
Nutrition for Teenagers
It is exciting how schools are really embracing the wellbeing of our children and teenagers and School Nutrition Programs and teenagers’ diet is an extremely important topic. These young people are faced with mental, social, and emotional challenges daily and if they have a solid healthy foundation they are able to cope better with life’s challenges.
Accomplished speaker Michele Hedge is a Nutritionist (Adv. Dip of Nutritional Medicine, Australia Traditional Medicine Society) and published author and a dynamic health advocate. Nutrition for teenagers is an extremely important topic for Michele, particularly as she has three teenagers herself.
As a nutrition speaker, Michele is in demand as schools realize the importance of teenage nutrition and how a teenager’s diet affects their lives daily. And her nutrition presentation has a positive effect on the teenagers. Michele looks at the use of nutrient-dense, whole foods as the basis of mental and physical stability.
Michele Chevalley Hedge, founder of A Healthy View Pty. Ltd. is a Nutritionist, health writer and corporate speaker. Michele would like to share her knowledge with your company’s employees. Michele’s workshops can be tailored to suit the needs of your unique organisation. Michele’s corporate clients include but are not limited to Westpac, HSBC, ANZ, Commonwealth Bank, Apple Corporation, YPO, Royal Australian Navy, and any of her clients are happy to provide a testimonial on behalf of her ability to present serious topics of health into light hearted, yet educational seminars.
Michele’s current book, The Australian Healthy Hormone Diet Book, has just been released. Michele can often be found on the radio, corporates, television or schools speaking passionately about Nutrition as Preventative Medicine.
Tailored Nutrition Presentations
Some examples of a Tailored Nutrition Presentation could be:
Nutrition For The Brain And The Body
- How food impacts everything… the brain, the skin, the body, the mood!
- What foods work for you and how do you know what foods don’t.
- Tasty healthy breakfast, lunch and snack ideas
- Three key points on reading a label
- Importance of Balance: Study, sleep, exercise, friends, and sunshine
- EAT, Think, Move
HSC: How to Thrive not Survive It
Brain fogged, heart thumping, tired but cannot sleep. Numbers, assignments, due dates, exams the anxiety builds and moods brew. This 75 minute presentation explains how good, easy to grab nutrition can underpin your HSC performance. Not just the way you look but mental clarity and emotional resilience can be gained from your steady stream of good food and will have you Thriving your way to your last exam.
Vitality, Energy, and Wellness: It’s all In Your Food
Michele has three growing, hungry teenagers, a busy husband and is the founder of A Healthy View. She understands ‘busy’ and knows what families need- easy, simple and tasty ideas and knowledge to underpin a family’s wellness. Michele will deliver a light hearted one hour presentation including the following:
- Current unhappy and unhealthy health trends
- Nutritional truths- the good , the bad and the scary
- How to get it right in the Real world without extremes
Our conversation will also include the impact of hidden sugar and why Michele has been asked by the World Health Organization to speak on sugar and cancer. It will also include label reading and nutritional awareness that everyone can incorporate and integrate within their own family.
Michele is known as the “modern day nutritionist” , a former teacher and mother of three teenagers. She does not believe in extremes but shares how small, sustainable changes lead to positive moods, brain function and happy bodies.
- Understanding the relationship between eating well on sleep, exercise, immune system and mood
- Identifying the key nutritional factors in daily routines than impact energy, cognitive function, mood disorders, and the immune system.
- Linking hidden sugars and processed food to poor gut and brain function.
- Identifying how eating well, modest exercise, and proper sleep can change someone’s self confidence and ability for positive change.
Michele Chevalley Hedge
Nutritionist and wellbeing expert, Michele is the founder of A Healthy View and Creator of Low Sugar Lifestyle 28 day online program. This program has the accolades of the founder of Black Dog Institute, Peter Joseph, as well as hundreds of schools, staff, and parents across Australia. Michele has clinical practices, authored three books, and appears regularly on tv and radio. She has been nominated Practitioner of the Year 2016 by her industry body the ATMS and is CureCancer ambassador. She is also Jamie Oliver Food Rev Ambassador and was on the expert panel for That Sugar Film.