Super Simple Fish Curry is exactly that…. super simple and a great way to get your children to eat fish. Add your childrens favourite veggies into as another enticer. We use bok choy because it is full of calcium and great for heart heart and bone health. One cup of bok choy is as calcium rich as a glass of milk. Who knew?
- 4 white fish fillets like snapper or ling
- 2 red onion, chopped
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 1 bunch coriander roots, chopped
- 1/2 TSP fish sauce
- 1 TSP coconut oil
- 2 TBS rice malt syrup
- 3 TSP green curry paste, no preservative or additives
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable stock, no MSG
- to serve Rice noodles, or rice
- Heat oil or ghee and cook onion and coriander root until fragrant.
- Add fish sauce, curry paste and rice malt. Stir on low heat for one minute.
- Add stock and then add fish and place the bok choy lightly on top of fish. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Fish will turn white and bokchoy will steam.
- Add a coconut milk on top, and another 1/4 can of water.
- Stir and let simmer. Do not boil or coconut milk will separate.
- Serve on rice noodles or basmati rice and top with coriander leaves and chilli ( if desired)