Chia Seed Pudding
• 1⁄4 cup chia seeds
• 1 tbs maple syrup, rice malt syrup or coconut nectar
• 1 tsp vanilla bean
• 1 cup milk of your choice
- Berry: 1/4 cup mashed raspberries (defrosted is fine)
- Lemon vanilla: 2 tbs lemon juice
- Chocolate: 1 tbs cacao poweder
- Combine all ingredients aside from flavour into a jar
- Fold through berries or mix in lemon or cacao for the desired flavour
- Leave to set in the fridge overnight or 2 hrs, the chia seeds will swell and absorb the
liquid. If you prefer a more jelly-like consistency, ass a few more chia seeds.
- Enjoy when cold.