• 2 cups all purpose gluten free flour
• 2 cups almond meal
• 2 ½ tsp baking powder
• 3 tsp ground flax seed mixed with 5 tsp hot water
• ½ tsp salt
• ¼ cup sugar
• 6 tbsp. coconut oil
• 2 eggs (cannot substitute if GF flour)
• 1 cup almond milk
• Filling: 1 cup coconut sugar, 3 tbsp. cinnamon, 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a muffin pan
- In a large bowl, place 3 1/2 cups of flour, flax paste, baking powder, pinch of salt,
and sugar, and whisk well.
- Add half the coconut oil, eggs, and milk, and mix until the dough comes together.
- Mix the filling ingredients together and pour ½ over dough
- Pull teaspoon sizes out and place into lined muffin tin until ‘full’
- When there is no cinnamon mix on dough pour the rest over and repeat
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the rolls begin to turn golden brown and the filling starts to bubble.