We’ve added some zest to the traditional green smoothie bowl by using Finger Lime and Kakadu Plum. Finger Lime is super high in folate and Kakadu Plum is the highest known source of Vitamin C in the world. You can top with any fruits of your liking, nuts, seeds or granola.
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup coconut water
- 1 tbsp Freeze Dried Kakadu Plum Powder
- 1 tsp Freeze Dried Finger Lime Powder
- 3 tbsp pomegranate2 strawberries, sliced
- 2 tbsp pepitas or pistachios
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup whole or sliced almonds
- In a blender combine all ingredients (except ingredients for garnish). Blend for 1-2 minutes or until preferred consistency is reached.
- Transfer blended mixture into a serving bowl and garnish.
- Enjoy chilled.
This recipe is taken from our friends at Australia Super Food