1/2 cup melted coconut oil
2 tbsp raw cacao powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
2 tbsp Mayver’s Hazelnut Cocoa Spread- omg… so good!
1. Blend the dates, the cacao and salt through the melted coconut oil until smooth
2. Pour 1 tbsp of chocolate mixture into cupcake patty pans or muffin moulds (makes 6)
3. Place in freezer for 5 minutes until firm
4. Spoon a layer of nut butter onto each chocolate base and put back into the freezer for 10 minutes
5. Take out of freezer and top each cup with 1 tbsp chocolate mixture and leave to set in freezer for at least 30 minutes
6. Once frozen, enjoy cold.
7. Try to only eat one at a time;-)