- 1 cup of coconut water
- 1-2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 scoop of plant-based protein – Nuzest Clean Lean Protein or similar
- 1 small bunch of fresh mint leaves (about 1/3 cup loosely packed)
- 1 big handful of baby spinach (about 3/4 cup loosely packed)
- 1-2 drops of mint essential oil (optional, but it makes a stronger mint flavor)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A small pinch of pink Himalayan salt (brings out flavours and sweetness, adds minerals)
- Desired amount of ice
- Top with 1-2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
- Put the coconut water, chia seeds, protein powder into the blender, allow to soak 3 minutes.
- Add in the mint, spinach, essential oil, vanilla, pinch of salt, blend to combine.
- Add in ice to make your desired thickness, blend. Pour into glass, top with raw cacao nibs.
Recipe from www.mindbodygreen.com and modified by Sara Millikin from A Healthy View