Tasty Thai in less than 30 minutes! The coconut milk is excellent at satiating fat to stop hunger! Bok choy is very calcium rich! Serves 4
2 red onions
1 bunch of washed, chopped coriander root (save leaves for garnish)
3 tbsp green curry paste
1 tbsp of rice malt syrup (optional)
1 litre chicken stock
1 can coconut milk
1/2 kilo of chicken breast or thigh
1/4 kilo snow peas or green beans
1/4 kilo bok choy
- In a coconut oiled wok, cook the chopped red onions, then add coriander roots until fragrant.
- Add rice malt and 3 tablespoon of the curry paste. Mix well and let sit.
- Poach chicken in water for approximately 15 mins or until there is no pink in the middle of the chicken. Drain and rinse chicken.
- Chop chicken or shred and place in wok over mixture. Add chicken stock and a cup of water.
- Place chopped veggies on top bring to boil then simmer for 15 mins. Occasionally stir.
- Add coconut milk the last 3 minutes and be careful not to boil.
- Serve with coriander leaves and chilli flakes.
- Eat as a soup or place on cauliflower rice.
All of our posts reflect our philosophy at A Healthy View www.ahealthyview.com. A whole real food perspective on food and life. Extremes do not work but clean, whole, tasty and easy food choices can create a lifetime of good habits that lead to a lean, happy, and healthy person. Contact us on our website for our next Low Sugar Lifestyle program or a nutritional consult. Recipe by Michele Chevalley Hedge