- 2 cup Carman’s Kitchen clusters or muesli, slightly crushed
- 2 cup yoghurt (Labneh is our favourite!)
- 1 cup muddled berries
- 500g natural plain full-fat yoghurt (not Greek)
- Generous pinch of salt
- Lemon zest to taste
- Honey to taste
- Place a large sieve over a large bowl. Line with 2-3 layers of cheesecloth. If you cannot find cheesecloth, you can use a clean cotton tea-towel (if using a tea-towel instead of cheesecloth, you may need to drain the Labneh for longer).
- Add salt to the yoghurt and stir until smooth. Pour into the prepared sieve. Gather the edges of the cheesecloth together, twist and tie securely with string and let it rest into the sieve. Cover the top of the bowl & sieve so it doesn’t pick up any odours from the fridge.
- Leave the whole setup in the fridge to allow the whey to drip out of the yoghurt. The longer you leave it to drain, the thicker the Labneh. For this recipe, allow Labneh develop for 24 hours then stir through the fresh lemon zest and honey.
- Layer the base of each glass with crushed clusters, yoghurt (or Labneh) and top with muddled berries.