- Sweet potatoes
- Coconut oil or butter
- Cinnamon & sea salt to sprinkle
- If organic, leave the skin on, and give them a good scrub.
- Cut up sweet potatoes into large chunks.
- Place sweet potatoes in a bowl and drizzle with melted butter or coconut oil.
- Toss the potatoes to ensure they are covered thoroughly in oil/butter.
- Lay the potatoes on baking paper in a tray and sprinkle with sea salt and cinnamon.
- Bake them in the oven at 180 degrees for about 45 minutes. Just watch, and when they are slightly crispy take them out.