Enjoy and indulge and bring back the love of food with this chocolate lovers dream!
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2/3 cup raw cacao powder (Loving Earth is excellent)
- 1 tbsp Mayvers tahini
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pistachios, roughly chopped (any nuts but the green is for xmas)
- 1/4 cup goji berries (look for preservative free)
- 4 tbsp shredded coconut
- Mix the melted coconut oil, raw cacao powder, Mayvers tahini, sweetener, sea salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan that has been lined with baking papers. Sprinkle with chopped pistachios, goji berries and shredded coconut.
- Cover with cling wrap and freeze flat for 30 minutes.
Recipe and image from our friends at Mayvers.