Looking for a yummy and super easy curry to cleanse that body of yours…..See we told you cleanses aren’t just about lettuce leaves and lemon water!…..
- 2cm piece of fresh ginger
- 2 cm piece of fresh turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 4 tbsp raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Zest of 1 preserved lemon (or fresh lemon)
- 250ml coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon virgin coconut oil
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 medium size cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 50ml coconut cream extra
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh lemon juice
- Fresh coriander, to serve
- Place all the sauce ingredients in a blender and purée into a smooth mixture. Set aside.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pan and add the green onions and the cauliflower florets. Cook for a couple of minutes, then stir in the spiced sauce. Turn down the heat and cook for 10-15 minutes, adding extra coconut cream (or water) if needed.
- Cook the cauliflower until just tender, but with a little bit of bite. Turn off the heat and season the dish with a pinch of salt and some fresh lemon juice, if you like. Serve with fresh coriander and with lentils or rice, if you wish.