Recipe from www.donnahay.com.au Serves 4
- 2 tablespoons sea salt flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander (cilantro)
- 4 x 200g chicken breasts, trimmed
- 12 (600g) baby eggplants (aubergines), halved
- 4 long red chillies
- ? cup (80ml) olive oil
- 2 cups coriander (cilantro) leaves
- ¼ cup (60ml) lemon juice
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
Place the salt and ground coriander in a bowl and mix to combine.
Sprinkle the coriander mixture on the chicken.
Brush the chicken, eggplant and chillies with half the olive oil and place on a baking tray.
Roast for 15–20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Roughly chop the eggplant and chillies.
Place in a bowl with the remaining olive oil, coriander leaves, lemon juice, salt and pepper and toss to combine. Slice the chicken and serve with the eggplant mixture. Enjoy!
Umm delicious…. relax, enjoy & reap the benefits when following Michele’s easy cleansing approach!
Submitted by Di Conlan, wholefoods lover and former Cleanse & Nourish girl!
(*) Denotes a cleansing recipe