Brain fog, Bad skin, Sore Tummy, Cannot lose weight? Any of these or all of these symptoms?
Follow these five simple steps to begin re-balancing your gut flora:
- Eat a fibre–rich, whole foods diet—it should be rich in beans, nuts, seeds, whole grains, fruits, and vegetables, all of which feed good bugs.
- Limit sugar, processed foods, animal fats, and animal protein—these provide food for unhealthy bugs.
- Avoid the use of antibiotics, acid blockers, and anti-inflammatories—they change gut flora for the worse.
- Take probiotics daily—these healthy, friendly flora can improve your digestive health and reduce inflammation and allergy.
- Consider specialised testing only if need be. Tests are expensive and sometimes invasive. We currently have a gorgeous 55 year old with a perferated bowl due to a routine colonscopy. I am not saying modern testing isn’t wonderful and effective, it is, however sometimes just by taking the top four points in conjunction with some of our nutritional advice for 4 weeks – this can be the key to your new found health.
“Michele, you were very straight with me about my 11 year old. The doctors wanted to do another endoscope on her to find out the source of her tummy problems (which led to sleep problems and mood problems). You asked me to give you 6 weeks – I did – YOU changed her world and our families world.”
Sara Jane Drazel, Nurse, Seaforth
Come see us for a consult….… in clinic, on the phone or Skype. firstname.lastname@example.org