• 300g almond meal
• 100g desiccated coconut z
• 200g silken tofu
• 3/4 cup maple syrup
• 3/4 cup coconut oil
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 3 tbsp cocoa powder
• ** Option ¼ cup frozen berries **
- Preheat oven at 180C
- Place the almond meal and coconut in a large mixing bowl and mix
thoroughly. Combine through the silken tofu, maple syrup, oil and vanilla extract to
a uniform consistency.
- Separate 1/4 cup and in a separate bowl mix in the cocoa powder
until everything is well incorporated
- Spoon the vanilla mix into lined muffin tin
- Scoop a teaspoon of cocoa mix onto the top center of each friend.
- Bake for about 25 min. It’s cooked when a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the tin for 10min.
- Refrigerate and keep for up to two weeks, eaten hot or cold