I have never made yoghurt before today...have you? This 10-minute yogurt will give 100hrs of hours of a feeling of yum - it is so creamy! 💥Go on and give it a go and let us know how it tastes but more so…how it feels? a2 Milk drinkers consistently tell us how they have less bloating, windy pops 😉 and tummy troubles.
- 1L a2 Milk™ Full cream milk powder
- 1 Sachet powdered yoghurt starter culture, follow per pack instructions
- 1 Electric or thermos style yoghurt maker with a jar or container(s)
- In a jug, prepare 1L of a2 Milk ™ Full cream milk powder following pack instructions, warm water at around 40°C works best.
- Sprinkle the powdered yoghurt starter culture into the milk, stir to mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a clean jar or container(s) and follow the specific instructions provided with the yoghurt maker.
- Leave undisturbed for 8-12 hours, or overnight.
- Once set, place in the fridge for around 1 hour or until cool.
- To serve, drizzle with a little honey, cinnamon, vanilla, chopped fruit or homemade fruit puree for natural sweetness. Add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice to enjoy with savoury dishes
I prefer to make my yoghurt with @a2milkau powder, it’s super easy, no heating of milk required and is beautiful and thick, more so than when made with fresh a2 Milk. I use the @greenlivingaustralia dairy-free probiotic cultures and a @luvelelife yoghurt maker, I’ve used a few different machines and also an @easiyo_yogurt canister, which all work with this yoghurt recipe.
Don’t forget to grab @eatdrinkandstillshrink online or in your nearest book store!