This dish is dairy-fry, gluten-free, and vegan perfect for dinner and lunch. Preparation and cooking time is 20-40 minutes. Enjoy!
- 1 tbsp Ghee or Coconut oil
- 160g Mushrooms (oyster, king or whatever you have)
- 160g Green Beans
- 160g Sprouted Mung Beans or Frozen Peas
- 3 tbsp Sambal Paste (or any curry paste)
- 2 tbsp Tamari
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 30g Coconut Flakes
- 20g Thai Basil Leaves
- 80g Rice Noodles
- Saute the mushrooms and coconut flakes in the oil on medium heat for 5 minutes until coloured then remove and set aside.
- Add the sambal to the pan and colour for a few minutes before adding green beans and mung beans.
- Add the tamari, coconut milk, Thai basil leaves and bring to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the rice noodles to a bowl of boiling water and cover for 5 minutes, then drain. If you are a low carb person, make cauliflower rice instead of noodles.
- Add the mushrooms back in with the noodles cooking for another minute before serving with some extra Thai basil leaves