This is one to get you super festive, as well as yummy it looks great and is really fun to make with the children.
Thank you to Mayvers for this YUMMY Festive treat…..
- 1 cup Mayver’s Dark Roasted Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 vegan egg replacer
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- a few pieces of vegan white chocolate
- green food colouring
- vegan sprinkles
- In a large bowl, stir egg replacer into Mayver’s Dark Roasted Smooth Peanut Butter, then stir in dry ingredients until smooth. Pop dough into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 170°C and line 3 oven trays with baking paper.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out dough between two pieces of baking paper, about 5mm thick. Using multiple sized star-shaped cookie cutters, cut out about 4 cookies in each size and place them onto your lined trays about 2cm apart.
- Bake one tray at a time on the middle shelf for 12 minutes, let cool on the tray for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cookies have cooled completely, melt the white chocolate, stir in a few drops of green food colouring and dip the corners of the cookies into the chocolate, and then into the sprinkles. Place onto a clean tray lined with baking paper as you go. Once all cookies are decorated, pop the tray into the fridge for 5 minutes so the chocolate can set.
- To make the tree, simply arrange the cookies in a stack starting with the biggest cookies at the bottom.
Once again a huge thanks to Jodi from @jodiskitchen for another amazing recipe!