• ½ cup raw cashews (soaked for 4 hours or overnight)
• ½ cup desiccated coconut
• 4 tbsp of maple syrup
• 1.5 tsp peppermint extract
• 2tbs coconut milk
• Chocolate: ½ cup coconut oil, 4 tbsp cocoa powder OR dark chocolate
- Add the cashews, coconut, melted coconut oil, syrup, milk, and peppermint extract
into a highspeed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and roll the filling into approx. 50c
diameter. Repeat until you don’t have any filling left, Freeze, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a small pot over the lowest heat. Allow the
chocolate to cool slightly for a few minutes before dunking the patties with a fork.
- Return the patties to the freezer to firm up for approx. 30-40 min.